Job description - CNC Machinist (CNC Milling)
Full Time ~ Day Shift ~ Overtime available ~ Wage $29 D.O.E. ~ 3+ years' experience required
Working as an integral part of our Machining team you will help to produce machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines as outlined by each job's engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, interpret, and understand both geometric dimensions and tolerances on blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Perform multiple job setups per shift, ensuring high mix low volume workflow.
- Translate instructions and edit programs into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Work with close tolerances on machined parts.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Ability and knowledge of using precision instruments.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3 years of machining experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a machine shop or manufacturing environment
- Familiar with Fanuc CNC Interface
- Experience proving out new programs and processes
- Experience with Vertical and Horizontal CNC Machines (DMG Mori NHX6300, DMG Mori DV5100)
- 2 years of experience with reading and editing G & M code
- Able to troubleshoot and dial in new programs to run with optimal feeds and speeds