Job description - Laser / Press Brake Operator - Swing Shift
Swing Shift ~ Full-time ~ Starts $19.00 - $24.00 per hour DOE, 1 year experience preferred
Working as an intricate part of our Laser/Form/Press Brake team you will help in the programming, operating and maintenance of the Laser, Plasma, Forming and Press Brake machinery within GK's production setting as outlined by each job's engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on CNC cutting equipment.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day's production.
- Know and use proper rigging techniques to load and unload machines.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department.
- Assist in loading and unloading team members' machines when production requires additional manpower to maintain throughput.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufacturers machine recommendations
- Perform some machine alignment procedures, optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance.
- Operate single or multiple machines simultaneously when required.